Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!! (We have to admit, we kind of love the show "Heroes")

We spent all day working on our dynamic duo costume, and this is the what we ended up with. Those "Trunk-or-Treaters" didn't know what hit them!! Ha ha. We had a great time together brainstorming and planning some of the silly details. Notice Mike (the flying politician, Nathan Petrelli) and his lovely wings. We've never had such a personal relationship with glittery pipe cleaners and tissue paper. And the same goes for me (the invincible cheerleader, Claire Bennet) and my pompons. Mike doubted my pompon making ability, but then he remembered sophomore year.... Here are some of our silly details a little more close up... so you can really, er... appreciate them:

6 comments:

mommaquincy said...

Very creative! I'm impressed!

Erika Ellis said...

You make me proud!

Min and Mary said...

so you went as father and daughter? Gross. I bet you even kissed.

Jessica said...

Good work, you guys look great. I am impressed with your craftiness... home-maid pom-poms? WOW!

Steve said...

I googled Nathan Petrelli because I thought he had to be a local Winchester fellow running for County Council. The gash on the head of the cheerleader??? Watch the show?

Sarah K said...

I am so jealous I didn't think of this. You guys are fantastic! Matt and I are addicted to Heroes. He calls me every Monday night from Iraq at a certain time so I can fill him in on what's going on. You look terrific.