Spring has sprung here in Winchester. I knew that the famous "Apple Blossom Festival" was on its way, so I strolled around town taking pictures of everything before the craziness arrived:
Finally, I stopped at the walking mall, here is a before picture and a "during" picture.
Our sweet little town has gone crazy!
I like the picture below of the missionaries enjoying the festivities!

Next, we saw Mike's buddy Mike B. up on his apartment balcony overlooking the parade. He invited us up, and we got to see the fun from a whole new angle!
I even got to see a circus and some elephants!
I also saw Erik Estrada from "Chips", but I didn't get a picture. Too bad.
4 comments:
Looks like summer there! We have beautiful blossoms here this year, but they keep getting snowed on!
Great pictures! Wish we were there....mostly to enjoy the heat wave! Thanks for posting these.
I think we should join you for that next year!
Thanks for the beautiful pictures. I won't tell you about the times I went out as a kid and helped roll out the "big top" tent for the circus when it came to town. The elephants hauled the big poles around, and we got free tickets to the circus! Oh my, what ancient history!
Post a Comment