We had to rush home from North Carolina on Friday so that Mike could go to the Fathers and Sons overnight campout with our ward. I'm still unclear as to how it came about; he either volunteered or was volunteered to be the substitute dad for a couple of the young men in our ward whose dads couldn't make it. I got him home the next day cranky and sore (apparently from playing capture-the-flag until 3 a.m.) I don't know if he will be allowed to go on the next campout....
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He looks kind of scarry! Were you scared when he came through the door? I'd recommend getting him plendy of sleep every night!
That cranky boy needs to sit in the corner chair and think about what he's done! Sleep overs are a privilege and should be earned.
Post a Comment