Wednesday, October 28, 2009
BOY or GIRL?
Hey everybody, we are scheduled for the big ultrasound on Friday (10/30/09). That means we have two days left to speculate about our little one's gender. Please cast your vote (because that's actually how gender is determined... by voting) using the poll in the sidebar to the right. We'll let you know on Friday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Friday is taking FOREVER to get here! So excited to find out. Have a good one
I guess I better get blogging more. I only post and never check anyone else's so I didn't even know you were pregnant!!! That is great! Congrats! I vote it's a boy. I am happy for you guys!
I'm am excited to hear! I hope that it works out to have a baby shower between Christmas and New Year's. Could it be the ugly sweater party of the year?
Post a Comment