Trunk or Treat first: mostly because I can't wait for everyone to see my awesome costume:
|
|
|
|
We decided that we couldn't wait until morning to find out our baby's gender -- so, we decided to consult the all knowing pie. Before the Trunk or Treat I baked a half pink, half blue key lime pie.
|
|
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
It's a boy!!!!
|
|
After we found out, we went out to lunch to celebrate with a bunch of Mike's fellow PA students. It was a blast.
The name hunt is on -- Feel free to submit any names for our consideration!
(for now he's just "The Dude")










12 comments:
DUDE!!! I love him! The Halloween costume was awesome. Thanks for posting!
Congrats on the little dude! I'm so excited for all of you. He's going to LOVE his new parents! I think Alison is a nice name. You could start a new trend.
Awesome costume! Good luck with naming the dude, it's harder than it looks!
Nice costume! I think that he should be something that sounds great with Francis. He doesn't get to change his name in a few years.
Congrats! LOVE the Halloween getup! You two are going to be amazing parents. I think Little Dude fits him perfectly. =)
Yay! Boys are wonderful! I am happy for you and your costume is killing me. That's hilarious!
Disturbing costume... What would you have done if half the pie piece was pink? Risky :) Boys are excellent fun! I don't have a girl to compare, but we love boys! Congrats!
I was impressed by the athleticism of Little Dude, perhaps he has great rhythm because his right hand is twisted waaaay past his little left foot. I expect you will feel many gymnastics from him in the near future now. I will keep with the Michaelmandalo, cuz I think it has great cultural significance, and Michaelangelo (about the spelling, I know it is close) was always the person I most wanted to meet from history.
Felicitaciones. y muy bienisimo hecho. When you are old, you can make up words and spellings, and it's ok.
wow congratulations!!!! That is so exciting. Why not just name him something simple like pythagoras??? ;)
Congrats! We are so happy for you guys! We are so excited for our little guys so be friends. Nino was asking me the other day if I think there are any banks in Winchester (we think thats the name of your town) that would hire him so we could hang out with you more. Hopefully its not too much longer before we are living closer together.
Oh, this is NEWS!? I guess I just always thought it was a boy... I am looking at this post thinking DUH, didn't we all already know this already!? Apparently I DID!. =) Anyway, CONGRATS!!!
Hey! I know I am so behind in seeing this post- but i love it!!! your costume was one of the best I've ever seen (not yours Mike) and I love seeing all the pics of the little dude. How is the name thing coming- it is hard, eh? we can't wait to see you guys next week and eat lots of food and hang out--really can't wait!!
Post a Comment