Tuesday, March 16, 2010

So when do I sleep?

I'm busy / extremely tired all the time, so I am a totally lame blogger at the moment. If you're craving more pictures of the Dex saga - check out my mom's blog

She has five or six posts about Dexter (and one about the Rex Lee Run back in Provo). Thanks for all the love and support, I'll come back to blogging soon, I promise

4 comments:

mammasweet said...

Sweetheart, as far and Aunt Connie is concerned, you have done your work for the entire year. Cuddling Dexter is more important than blogging. That's why you have Erica the Great for a mom.

Mary said...

I'm sure she means Erika:) Try to get some rest while your mom's around. I love you and your Dex!

Jessica said...

It seems so hopeless in the beginning... not knowing when or IF you will ever sleep again. At least in college you knew you could catch up on Sunday right? Well, my suggestion is to just sleep whenever he does (he's got to sometimes) and IMMEDIATELY otherwise by the time you've folded the laundry he'll be awake again. And my encouragement is to just take it a day at a time, I promise it will get better. Love you guys!

mommaquincy said...

I hope he starts sleeping more and more at night! It seems like the first year you just never get enough sleep! So like Jess says sleep instead of doing housework, it only get undone anyway!