So, I stole this idea from Jessica Chapman. Here is the first installment of Dexter and the elephant. More in the months to come.
And here's a shot of today's tummy time!

P.S. Did you notice our new header? We bought that typewriter at a yard sale today! Isn't it lovely?!
4 comments:
That typewriter is so cool....but not near as cool as Dex! I love his sexy pose in the second picture. Happy 1 month birthday Dex, I'll be there to hug you in 19 days!
I always hated doing tummy time when Addie was so little. She always looked so stuck.
Love his skinny little legs!
He is getting big! I think he's bigger than the elephant! I love the typewriter! That's awesome!
Nice find with the type writter, I really need to start garage sale-ing.
I really like that cool pillow Dex is against too, did you make it? Please tell me where you got the pattern if you did.
Oh and Dex is pretty cute too. :) 1 month went by fast!
Post a Comment