Day 1: Rehoboth Beach
Behold, the Funmobile.
|
|
|
Now, check out our Baby Gazebo
|
|
|
Here we are trying to get a picture of ourselves....
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dex looks worried...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Next we found a Par 3 golf course that advertised 18 holes for $13, including clubs. We couldn't resist. We found out when we got there, that, while clubs were included, bags were not. Behold, the Golfmobile.
We were too focused on our golf game to take anymore pictures, but trust me, it was fun. Especially since I won.
After our fun-filled trip to Delaware, we drove back home to Maryland, and the next day my mom showed up. Check out the details of her visit here, here, here,here,here,here, here, and here. She left on Thursday, and we started our cross-country road trip on Friday.
|
|
|
| Stieg: | Redneck: |
|
|
|
|
|
|


2 comments:
Fun, but I'm sure I'd rather fly!
Oh I am laughing so hard at the funmobile! I love seeing dad's pushing strollers, but that one is the mac daddy!!!
Post a Comment