Sunday, October 3, 2010

August and Everything After

A brief summary of our August activities...

While Mike and I were driving across the country, my mom flew to Uta!h with Dexter. From what I hear, he was a very busy and popular boy without us!

The day after we got home, we went to a party at Greg and Teri's to see all the Jensons. What fun!
On the 10th Dexter turned 5 months! Here are some pictures from the elephant photo shoot.
Braden had to head down to Phoenix to start Law School. We all (excluding Mike who had to work) went as far as Provo with him for a BYU photo shoot and some yummy Osaka.
The 14th was my mom's birthday, and she wanted to spend the day up in Logan with Caitlyn. We went to the Farmer's Market and then to lunch at Caitlyn's restaurant - Elements, and then went to a little zoo and the fair.
A few days later we decided to take Dexter for his first ride on the ski boat. I'm guessing that he loved it.
For the last few days of August, I had to go to a training seminar at BYU before school started. So, our summer fun sort of ended there. :

1 comment:

mommaquincy said...

I love seeing Dex's great fans! BTW I'm a fan, too!