Sunday, October 3, 2010

Manor Lands Cabin

It had been seriously like 15 years since I'd been - but now that we're back in Utah, we decided that it was time! We went up first with my mom and dad. It was cold! Dex didn't sleep that well there, but he loved wearing a sleepy hat.

In the morning we woke up and went four-wheeling. We couldn't quite figure out what to do with Dex.

He liked riding with us, but quickly fell asleep. Then he was a little hard to hold.

Sooo.... this is what happens when you put the men in charge:

That weekend we went up with Nino and Camie Rogerson. We had fun hiking around Lily Lake and hanging out. The dudes stayed up late playing XBox and then went fishing in the morning.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't remember the last time I was up there either! Glad you guys went. Looks like fun. I love the carseat strapped to the 4-wheeler.

Also, Dex is 6 months now? Crazy. He sounds like such a fun little dude.

Cam said...

Thanks again for the invite! We had a great time. Maybe next time we will get some courage and bring little Coop :)

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Seriously...you guys made one dang cute kid! The pic with the food on his face - so handsome, even covered in mush. :)