Sadly, I don't have any pictures of Christmas with the Francises. It appears that there was an unfortunate incident with a certain pink camera of note.... For pictures of the Ellis Christmas insanity check out my mom's blog
On New Year's Eve we went over to the Simmons' for a pretty awesome party. We played Scene It, Mormon Mouthful, and ate lots of party food. We spent a good chunk of the evening debating about whether or not Ryan Secrist is the Dick Clark of our generation. We were very pleased to see a Lionel Richie cameo at the New Year's Party (well, ... some of us more than others... ok, mostly Mike -- see Ellis Christmas Pictures). My favorite part of the evening was when Kim surprised me with a birthday cake at midnight! Yay! It was funfetti and everything! Check out her blog for a picture and some funny stories.
Shortly after all the holiday partying, Mike and I headed off on a cruise. We are not the best at taking pictures, but the day we stopped in Key West, we basically played "tag" with the camera, and so, there are a few silly shots for the blog:
This is some weird sculpture outside of the Art Museum. I look just like him, don't I?
Mike found a "Key Lime Pie Factory", so how could we NOT go in and have a try. FYI, Mike reported that that was maybe the closest mankind has ever come to creating a perfect key lime pie.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I am sad to say that this picture (which could be part of those "can you identify these hideous celebs without their makeup on") is the one and only picture we took in Mexico. It just shows our odd tastes and priorities, though, doesn't it?


8 comments:
Welcome home.Looks like you had fun! Thanks for posting photos
I think it's funny you don't take many pictures, are you sure you are your mother's daughter? I am jealous in some ways and think I am overly sentimental in that any and everything we do is picture worthy... how exhausting! Glad you had a nice trip.
Ha, ha. I don't think we do much that's picture worthy, Unless you count eating at subway, eating at a Southwest restaurant, eating at a Key Lime Pie Factory... I'm starting to see a pattern in my blog posts....
I think that your pictures are great! I'd say that a cruise is very picture worthy and I'm glad you are back to blogging! You are good at it!
Welcome back. Glad you had fun on your cruise. We love cruising, we should go on one together sometime.
A- I'm very glad you had fun. B- why has there been no mention of Mike's obvious mental instability he endured when purchASSing that shirt? Seriously- way worse than any mug. Mike embodied the key lime pie, could have spilled it on himself, and no one could have noticed. Thanks for the entertainment! And Mike, I love you, your keen fashion sense, and my mix. I have no plans to take it out of my car for the next 4-5 months.
Ha ha. I forgot to mention the shirt. It's from a thrift store. The day Mike discovered that delightful gem in the "cruisewear" section of the thrift store (YES! our thrift store has a cruisewear section!!!), was the day he decided we needed to go on a cruise, I think.
love the pics and the celebrity w/o make-up comment- funny. when are we going to see you guys again- I miss you already!a
Post a Comment