In honor of all of us who get the post-holidays Winter Blues...
Here are some Winter Blues Cupcakes:
I don't know about the eating of Winters Blues Cupcakes, but the making of them sure helped me feel a little more cheery. I think we all know the take-home lesson here, right?
You are always so thoughtful. Nice of you to share these with us all. I think you're right--frosting always helps. I love all the different shades of blue
Hey Manda! It looks like you guys have had lots of fun over the last couple months. Those cupcakes do look delicious. I am all about the cupcakes. :) Hope you are all doing well!
I imagine after eating these delightful goodies that one might look like cookie monster, grover, or maybe just a blue faced Manda! Hmm yes you should post that!
Last Sunday we made chocolate cake with BLUE frosting too- we must be related!! I love all your shades- that is over-achievement to its fullest! So, we need to talk about the rest of your present- I will call you soon!
So did you get snowed or iced in? That would be very winter bluesy, unless you had a great book to read. Hopefully you'll be making green cupcakes for spring soon!
6 comments:
You are always so thoughtful. Nice of you to share these with us all. I think you're right--frosting always helps. I love all the different shades of blue
mmmmmm. Those look so good. I don't think there is enough blue food in the world.
Hey Manda! It looks like you guys have had lots of fun over the last couple months. Those cupcakes do look delicious. I am all about the cupcakes. :) Hope you are all doing well!
-Wissa
I imagine after eating these delightful goodies that one might look like cookie monster, grover, or maybe just a blue faced Manda! Hmm yes you should post that!
Last Sunday we made chocolate cake with BLUE frosting too- we must be related!! I love all your shades- that is over-achievement to its fullest! So, we need to talk about the rest of your present- I will call you soon!
So did you get snowed or iced in? That would be very winter bluesy, unless you had a great book to read. Hopefully you'll be making green cupcakes for spring soon!
Post a Comment