Below is a picture of what I came home to the other day, after a series of midterm exams in the PA program:
Next, we have Mike's favorite picture of me: I am looking for tips on the internet to help me play Lego Star Wars on our XBox. Mike says he's never been so attracted to me...


7 comments:
Maybe for Mike's birthday this year we should get him an oxygen tank, ya know, just to make sure he's actually breathing during his nap times.
So did he survive the nap? And are you better at Lego Star Wars? Oh and are you staying there for the summer?
you guys are awsome-ness. just wanted to say hello, and remember Darkhawk is way cooler than Cable.
Matt
Amanda is every man's dream. It's not just your thick, shiny hair either. I particularly love the magenta slip cover.
Mike did survive his nap. Although that same day I found him standing in the kitchen (facing a sink full of dirty dishes) playing his guitar and singing at the top of his lungs -- so I can't say for sure that his brain wasn't affected.
I'm pretty awesome at Star Wars.
Mike's school goes straight through the summer here :( so, yes, we'll be staying. But I'll be coming for a visit soon....
Perhaps the mustache allows the air to filter through?
Oh, and I meant to say, it looks like I still need to save our couch for you guys so that he can fit his whole body on it!
Post a Comment