Mike and his band : "Medical Malpractice" (AKA JJ and the Megacolons) took third place at the SU talent show.

A few days later, I found this man in my home. At first I was scared and sad to be without my husband. But I have since grown to love and accept him.
7 comments:
Good Job Medical Malpractice!!!!! You make us so proud.
Manda, we are all growing to love and accept him....whoever he is....
It's Lars---just don't let him trade you in for the "Real Girl"
3rd place - nicely done.
mustache - get real.
(my word verification word is frupang, just thought i would share that with everyone.)
I only wish you were here to play Rock Band with us!
Steve is SO right. He looked just like Lars!
Chris, we wish we were playing Rock Band with you guys, too.
You have a rock star hubby? That's so fun! I just changed my blog to private so I wanted to add you to my list. Can you send me your email to agt03@live.com? Thanks!
FYI- This post made me giggle so much! Way to go band! Tell whomever this man is that we will try to love and accept him too.
Post a Comment