My husband, the Clin-Med Genius!
 
Plus, he has been looking forward to seeing a certain movie for weeks and weeks now, and it is opening night tonight. He and the guys are somewhere in West Virginia watching superheroes and relishing in their Spring-Break-ness.    
Friday, March 6, 2009
Spring Break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I can't wait to see it! Who gets to be on top?
Who will play the part of the hairy airpit guy? I hope not Caitlyn. Are you going to live in Winchester after Mike graduates? It seems to suit you.
I want to see Mike in that yellow spandex shirt. I'm glad Caitlyn is coming out. Sisters are so fun
I've waited long enough....Let's see the pose recreated! It will be interesting to hear how long you had to set the automatic shutter to race back into position. Please include photos of any props needed.
And you guys thought you could move far, far away and escape us? Well, not so fast. Looks as though I've stumbled across your blog, and it is refreshing to see that married life hasn't changed either of you! We miss you guys and your whole crazy family. In fact, the words "spring break" always make me think of your family, with Braden lifting his shirt to expose his muscular chest. Some scars take a long time to heal. Just kidding Braden. We love you too. Alison Adams
Post a Comment