The night of Day 4 we spent in a funny hotel in New Jersey and headed to Baltimore in the morning. I think I may say with some confidence, that Baltimore was our favorite place to visit this week. It definitely was mine. I took one look at that giant Barnes and Noble at the Inner Harbor and I was in heaven!!!

We ate lunch here together and then split up. Mike went to the National Aquarium, while Caitlyn, Amanda, and I went to the Babe Ruth Museum, which happens to be in the home where he was born. Here are some of my favorite pics:
First, we have Caitlyn and Amanda getting some pennies squished to look like baseballs, I guess
Here's a picture of Caitlyn with the noses that some actor had to put on each day of shooting during the filming of a movie about Babe Ruth. (Wouldn't it be amazing if I had any specific information for you like the name of the movie or the actor? Yeah, that's just asking way too much from me. I only retain enough information to be able to give you a very vague idea about things. That's my way.)

We love the Great Bambino!
After spending sometime considering the upbringing and rise to stardom of the Sultan of Swat, we went to visit with a nice old man in visitor's center at the Inner Harbor named Stanley. Then we found Mike, saw his may pictures of aquatic life, and listened to him rant and rave about how cool the aquarium was. Here is one. (I'm sorry to Mike and everyone else for not posting more of these. He went by himself, so there are no pictures of him nor any other human... so the fish and turtles are a little boring. Like, I guess you had to be there....)

We walked around Baltimore...
...and checked out the Basilica (which is advertised as the first American Cathedral, which actually just means that it was the first cathedral commissioned after States declared independence)
... we also visited some really old 8 story library, and Antique Row.
No comments:
Post a Comment