Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dexter Michael Francis

(I posted these pictures for Amanda....she's a little busy right now....erika) Dexter meet Mommy, Mommy meet Dexter
Nice job Daddy
Dexter Michael Francis 3-10-10
Dexter with his Grandma Ellis
Dex with his awesome beanie his mom made for him.

12 comments:

mammasweet said...

Now that looks fun. Thanks for sharing the great pictures. I was just waiting for Erika to get there with her amazing camera.(s) You all look so proud and happy.

Jessica said...

Congratulations, he's very sweet!

bethany said...

WHAT HAPPENED? did he get strep? did manda have to get that yucky antibiotic? He is really good looking. I love his hair. Congratulations. How much does he weigh? I really like the name, too. Dexter sounds like something I would have heard and put on my list of boys names.

Summer Wilson said...

Congratulations! Dexter is a good looking baby.

mommaquincy said...

when does Grandpa Dean get to meet him?

Missy said...

Dexter is such a great name. It sounds like he will be able to solve an equation and wrestle a bull at the same time. LOVE it.

steve and aida said...

He is so handsome already! Cute babe!

Cam said...

What a cute little guy...seriously one of the cutest I have seen :) We are really happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet him!

G'ma J said...

You guys do such good work, when is the next one due? Love, gma

kdubyk said...

Mike looks great in his new daddy outfit! ;)

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Oh, he's perfect!!! Look at that little face. LOVE IT! And he's got quite a bit of hair. I hope it all went well! You look great!

Manda said...

Thanks everybody. We're glad to hear you like the name Dexter. We were afraid there would be a riot if we didn't go with Wolflaser. Delivery went great Beth, the test results didn't get back in time - so we decided to just go with penicillin and hope that i'm not allergic- which I guess I'm not, because I am fine. Yay!

Thanks for all the good wishes! We have the best friends and family ever!