Mel (who is due in May) and I took this great belly shot today:
Honestly, I don't even recognize myself anymore. I look at pictures like the one above and ask myself "Where am I?!! I must be somewhere hidden beneath that swollen face and giant pregnant body!!!" One day I hope to be back to the Manda that we would recognize on the street.
Yesterday we went swimming and played a lot of Wii. Check out any or all of these awesome videos documenting our participation in Just Dance. I'm not sure what it says about Dave that he's in every video...
Zanna and James had fun playing bowling, kung fu, bowling and boxing on the Wii. Too bad we didn't get any videos of that.
Last week was our last childbirth class. We came away from the whole experience thoroughly traumatized and freaked out. The instructor, "Missy", really came to hate us because we couldn't pull off acting like grown ups during her relaxation exercises and soft-voiced but graphic explanations of things we'd really rather not have explained to us. We did, however, come away with these special name tags.
And I made these hats for Wolflaser this week. Can't wait to meet him.


8 comments:
I am sooooo glad you took that picture!!!!! Thanks for posting it. I love it!
Mike and Dave dancing....priceless. See you soon
That video is great! I am so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your little man! Emily and I were both 10 days early so that could be you tomorrow!! Hehe! :)
You have really blossomed! You definitely look ready to come out, but then there's that history of your mother's. Poor girl!
Oh I remember those days (pregnancy) and I am SO glad they are over. I don't know what people are talking about when they say it's easier to take care of the baby inside rather then out - idiots. Good luck with the delivery.
You are my idol...'nuf said.
You look so awesome! Seriously, who can dance like that while pregnant? I hope you and Mike never grow up.
ummm...just watched the video of you dancing again and I'm SURE this is what you put you into labor!!! We had a such a great weekend with you guys...thank you for playing with us and being such a trooper, you guys are awesome!
I just took time to watch the videos! Did I see jumping jacks in the dance...hmmmmmmm. You and Mike will always have a back-up night job as dancers in some kind of bar!
Post a Comment