I think I am finished with baby showers... Does that mean it's time for the baby? Acually, I just had an ultrasound (haven't scanned pictures in yet) and learned that the babe is currently about 7 pounds 3 ounces. Two and a half weeks to go... he's gonna be chunky.
On the 20th the Girls Night Out ladies were sweet enough to throw me a shower. We decorated onesies, and they turned out adorable.
Katie's bow tie
|
Lora's turtles
|
Emmy's neck tie
|
My rockin' guitar
|
Emily's little feet
|
|
Then, this Thursday, the 25th, the young women in our ward threw me a special surprise shower and invited the rest of the ward. It was really fun. Just so you know, one of the shower games was that we each got a safety pin which we could only keep until someone else in the room caught us crossing our legs or feet. This is why a lot of us are sitting like truckers at a rest stop in every picture!
Sis. Belchik, Sis. Rowley, Fernanda, Catharine, Amanda
|
the Sisters Dale, Caitlyn, Adrien, Sis. Rust
|
Sis. Oringdulph, Sis. Bell, Leah
|
Sis. Meyers, Sis. Fisher, Sis. Belchik, Rachel
|
Here we are playing a cotton ball game - in the second picture I am being told for like the third time that I cheated. Geez guys, lighten up! Ha ha.
|
|
Little Sis. Dubyk
|
Adrien
|
Danya
|
Olivia
|
Ok, now to organize my house to get it ready for Wolflaser!!
5 comments:
what are they thinking making a very pregnant lady kneel on the ground? It looks like Wolflaser in loved!
I love seeing prego pictures of you! You look great. Are cotton balls entertaining? I think I'm missing something...
It sounds like the ward shower was so much fun and the pictures look great. I'm really sad I couldn't make it that night. Hope things are going well.
I have to throw a baby shower for a friend in a couple months--would you recommend the safety pin or cotton game? What was the cotton game all about anyway.
I'm going to try to beat you into labor--oh dear, what if the two boys get mixed up on the launch pad in heaven!? Remember it almost happened in Saturday's WArrior? If Wolflaser looks at all Korean we want him back!
Only a few weeks to go! Good luck, and be sure to keep us posted if anything exciting happens...
Post a Comment