Just so you all remember that my mom no longer has that awesome belly and haircut (and color?), fast forward 27 years, and here is a picture of her - back in her normal shape and size. Isn't she cute?!
Just so you all remember that my mom no longer has that awesome belly and haircut (and color?), fast forward 27 years, and here is a picture of her - back in her normal shape and size. Isn't she cute?!
4 comments:
You are so right! You do not look as big next to your momma. And she is cute! Some people just get better as they get older!
That's awesome! What photoshop skills you have.
well, the first picture made my waist size sseem a little better, the second ... well I have some work to do. I can't do high enough math to tell you how many "Wolflasers" I would have to lose!
Erika is like fine wine. she betters with age. That's a real picture of her then? I was thinking you got some one in a wig and a beach ball up their shirt. She does look huge.
Post a Comment