Monday, April 19, 2010

DexFace

I think I might be a bad mother because I love to see this kid mad probably as much or more than I like to see him smile. It's also fun when he's serious: When he's tired: And fine, when he's happy: This is his morning hair. Yikes. Gets that from his father. And here is our Sunday nap.

10 comments:

Erika Ellis said...

He is so dang cute, no matter what his expression!!! We loved the mad pictures too. We also think his mom is pretty cute.

Cam said...

Ohhhh...that first picture almost had me in tears! But I think it is about the cutest thing I have ever seen :) So glad you are coming soon. We can't wait to meet little Dex!

Kimberly said...

I love all his many faces! So excited to meet the little dude!

Jessica said...

Oh geez those are some sad faces! Cute pictures. And bonus one with Manda! Mom's always so hard to catch.

mommaquincy said...

manda, I'm happy to see you get a nap! I think its the only way to survive the first year! I think you get that joy out of the sad faces from your dad. I remember watching him delight in making babies cry.

Young Ohana said...

wow he is so adorable!! I can't believe how much his little face has already changed since he was born!! SOOOO CUTE!! Keep posting lots of pictures!

Emily said...

He is just the cutest thing ever!!

mammasweet said...

Oh, what a great looking pout! We're just going to have to get all these little guys together this summer. I'm dreaming of that.

Zach, Jen, Elizabeth & Summer said...

Such cute expressions, even when he's crying! That little guy is so handsome! I love the post when Mike said he loves being a dad & is proud even though the baby does nothing! It's totally how we feel about our little girl too. Just looking at their little face makes you so happy!

ellisgomez said...

He is so cute -- but definitely has his grandpa's nostrils.