Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Heat Wave
Today it was 90 degrees outside. Our air conditioners have not been installed yet this year, and we live in the top floor of an old house with a black roof. So Dex and I spent the day inventing ways to beat the heat. Mostly we just stayed in our tie-dyed underwear all day and tried to expend as little energy as possible. It was exhausting.
Then Mike came home and we invited him to join in the fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
...describe what 90 degrees feels like, we had another snow storm!
He is so dang cute!!! Thanks for posting pictures, I love 'em!
I know I should feel sorry for you, but its been so snowy here for so long that it actually sounds good to get hot! Is there a nice shady place to hang out? would it be any cooler?
I love the tie dye. He makes it look classy.
Post a Comment