My mother has requested pictures of our new house. So, here they are!!! Our apartment has a kitchen, a "living" room, and a bedroom. Oh, and a bathroom. It's pretty awesome. We still haven't hung up all of our pictures and stuff-- but one day we will. In the meantime, here is our home. Our dog, Spot, is on the wall that the love seat faces. That is the only picture that IS on the wall at our house, because, well, it's the most important. Spot is part of the family. The couch is new... I mean, to us. We got it today. The rest of the furniture we got from Goodwill and craigslist. Thoughts on decorating?
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I wish I had a spot hanging on our walls....hmmm ...might have to do something about that!
I think it looks like a great cozy home for you two!!
Spot is pretty great as far as pets are concerned! Your house looks comfortable and that's what I think is most important!
This looks cozy! I absolutely love it. You don't need to hang pictures up until you've been there at least three months. Then you don't exactly have an excuse of "just moving in" anymore. ha ha. Although, I think we've gone longer than that with no pictures. Miss you guys. Looks like you're having a great time out there. :)
Post a Comment