We made it into Washington DC this afternoon!! It was hot and muggy, but still fun.
The Washington Monument was pretty much the show-stealer.
Next, the Lincoln Memorial
Just outside the Lincoln Memorial there was some kind of Obama support rally that was pretty crazy. Singers, Dancers, Speakers (although, they did a lot more repetitive yelling than speaking... it was kind of funny). We took advantage of the photo-op. Mike REALLY took advantage of it....


2 comments:
Just wrong - all sorts of wrong that I am not there. =( Ho-hum. Oh well. I am going to come home to visit sometime before the year is through and you just better be there. =) Glad you all are enjoying DC. Xoxo, L
I know! So sad that we don't have our favorite buddy and tour guide here! Hope your feeling well, keep us posted about upcoming events.
Post a Comment