Anyway, this post is in answer to my facebook status "My mom just left for Utah... Now who will take my screaming baby when I feel like taking a nap?!" This is who will take my screaming baby while I take a shower... Look he even sort of smiles in it! And to clarify - Dexter is much to polite to ever scream. Instead he just clears his throat repeatedly to let me know he is unhappy.
|
|
|


7 comments:
Ouch, I've been replaced! What a content little guy. Hug him for me
hey there! just got back into town and saw that your mama left and wanted to see how things are going? I always hated those days when my mom left and dave went to work and i felt deserted! we HAVE to come see Dexter in person or you need to come here...he's too cute and we have to meet him before we move. we'll chat... hope things are going well!
Just when I think he is the cutest baby ever...he tops himself! Wow!
He looks very happy in his swing! I'm sure that he's missing his grandma though!
What a cute little guy you have Amanda! I bet his grandma is so sad she had to leave! Gosh, it almost makes me sad too!
Can't we all just live in the same neighborhood?
Nice job, Amanda. you're pretty good with a camera yourself. Of course, you do have a pretty cool subject!
Wonderful, wonderful. I love strapped in babies. quarantine them! That's my solution.
Post a Comment